Friday, November 22, 2013

Get a deviantART Page

One way of showcasing your work and getting feedback from others around the world is to create a deviantART page.  While your Blogger portfolio is a chronological, streamlined way for me to grade all of your projects, a deviantART page gets you attention, feedback, etc.  It also provides a backup of your photography and allows you to connect with others who have similar interests or styles.

After you have created your page, update your profile.  You can use a picture of yourself or one of your projects as a profile picture if you would like.

Next, go to askgriff.deviantart.com and follow me.  That will let me follow you back and I can send you a Llama badge for making it that far!  :)

Next, upload your projects.  Give good descriptions and choose the best category for each.

Finally, send me an email (griff@kvusd.org) with your deviantART page address.

No comments:

Post a Comment